Want to master the CMO role? Join us for GrowthBeat Summit on June 1-2 in Boston
, where we'll discuss how to merge creativity with technology to drive growth. Space is limited and we're limiting attendance to CMOs and top marketing execs. Request your personal invitation here
The Health Wonk Review, a selection of the blogosphere’s best posts on health policy, is published every two weeks by a blogger volunteer. The latest edition is now up at David Williams’ Health Business Blog.
Among the featured posts are:
- An analysis of Big Pharma’s apparent intimidation of drug-safety critics such as Steve Nissen, the cardiologist who first highlighted potential safety problems of the diabetes drug Avandia;
- A look at how different countries handled late-stage kidney disease, and why spending more doesn’t relate to better outcomes;
- A how-to on negotiating your MRI bill down by 50 percent;
- A critique of the Massachusetts universal-coverage plan;
- And a post on the scariness of the individual-insurance market.
Check it out. I’ll also highlight similar roundups for biotechnology and — if one exists — medical devices when they come up.
VentureBeat’s VB Insight team is studying email marketing tools.
Chime in here, and we’ll share the results