Yeah, we know — this Kojima Productions teaser business is getting a little ridiculous. Don’t worry — this will all be over next week. Or will it? Oh, god…
• Yawn: Kojma Productions teaser still teasing. Yep, that damn cryptic site from the Metal Gear makers is still displaying random crap for you to ponder over. Today, however, it showed off something very interesting: the face of Solid Snake’s pops Big Boss. Oh my god! What does this mean? Here, let us tell you: It obviously means the new game will feature bosses who are big. Duh! Do we have to figure out everything out for you? Answer: yes. [1UP]
• High Voltage stick yet another game in Wii socket; parents concerned for their safety/intelligence. Yesterday, we told you The Conduit developers are making the bloody, Roman-inspired fighter Gladiator A.D. for the Wii. Well, today they announced another Wii game, this one being a 4-player online co-op shooter entitled The Grinder. In the game, you fight hordes and hordes of undead things. Not zombies, though! Oh, no. Instead, you’ll be taking a right turn and blowing the brains out of vampires and werewolves. Hmm, wonder why they didn’t just call it “Right 4 Dead.” [IGN]
• Oh, snap: African photo-shooting simulator finally showing up in America. The long-forgotten PS3 safari photography game Afrika is coming to the States thanks to niche publisher Natsume. Hopefully the elephants will clean up their mess before we breakout our fancy dancy telephoto lens. [IGN via 1UP]
• Disney Interactive scratch booty, out comes Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned. Propaganda games, the folks behind the recent Turok reboot, are developing a new action role-playing game based on the Pirates of the Caribbean flicks. We hope this game has good ARRmor! Seriously, that wasn’t an ARRbitrary pirate joke. Uh, and neither was that one. Ahem. [IGN]
• Dark Void trailer is dark, mysterious. Watch the developers talk about why we love mysterious voids of darkness.