Wilhelm, the self-declared Warcraft Hero, has been delighting the hearts of children and adults for over four months. Move over, Mickey. There's a new cartoon icon in town.
In all honesty, drawing this comic has been a lot of fun for me, and I wanted to do a contest as a little "thank you" to all the readers. It's simple; draw Wilhelm (pictured to the right), and get a chance to win. Here are the more detailed rules:
- Draw a picture of the Warcraft Hero. Any picture. Pictures will not be judged on quality. Now, if you want to draw a nice picture, I certainly won't hold that against you.
- E-mail the picture to me at email@example.com.
- Only residents of the continental U.S. will be eligible for prizes due to shipping costs (we're poor). Feel free to send a pic no matter where you're from, and I'll be sure to show it off when I post all of the submissions.
- Sending me a pic will give you one entry into the contest (only one entry per person). I will then pick entries at random to find the winners.
- Deadline is April 21st.
See the prizes after the jump.
- One person will win a free, random game from Dan "Shoe" Hsu's collection. It's like stealing a game from the Bitmob Co-Founder himself! Except with consent.
- Two runners-up will win a picture from me. What kind of picture? Anything you want. You wish it, I'll draw it…terribly. Just try to keep it clean. I'm not drawing a picture of Princess Peach and the Piranha Plant getting it on.
That's it! Now get cracking! If you have any questions, just post a comment.