One of these things is not like the other. In each of these pictures, can you figure out what common thread binds three of these items and excludes the fourth? If you're having problems with these relationships, Dr. Phil will provide the answers on page two.
1) Conker (bottom right) – The rest are characters from games designed by Tim Schafer.
2) Pac-Man (upper right) – The rest are games published by Taito.
3) Spyro (bottom right) – The rest are anthropomorphized versions of real animals (i.e. dragons don't exist, but hedgehogs, geckos, and raccoons do)
4) Killzone 2 – The rest are sequels that have different titles than the original game (11th Hour – 7th Guest, Riven – Myst, Curse of the Azure Bonds – Pool of Radiance)
5) Barbie Super Sports – The rest are based on Hasbro toys. Barbie is owned by Mattel.
6) Medal of Honor – The rest of the games feature subtitles.