TiEcon 2011, one of the largest networking events for entrepreneurs in the world, is taking place May 13-14, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, Calif. Each year, TiEcon brings together over 3,000 entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, industry executives, and thought leaders for two full days of networking, inspiring talks, and idea sharing. TiEcon attendees walk away with new insights into their subject matter as well as a plethora of contacts that can help them take their venture to the next level.
This year’s TiEcon will feature session tracks and keynote speeches focused on key market segments: Cloud, Mobile, Social, Energy and Life Sciences. Fifteen panel sessions will cover the hottest issues for industry participants, customers, and investors in these high profile industry sectors. Six keynotes and breakthrough thinkers, representing the top of their industries, will share presentations and unique views on critical topics.
TiEcon 2011 Inspiring Keynotes:
- Steve Case, Co-Founder of AOL and Chair of the Startup America Partnership
- Sal Khan, Educator and Founder of the Khan Academy
- Vinod Khosla, Founding CEO of Sun Microsystems, Founder of Khosla Ventures
- Path to Profits: How to be Discovered, Gain Scale, and Make Profits in Mobile
- Are Health IT and Cloud Ready for Each Other?
- Cleantech Venture Investing: Where the Opportunities Are
- Mobile/Social/Local – Intersection of Trends is Driving Consumers, Applications, and Markets
- Growing your Business – Expansion of Markets and Capital for Growth
More keynotes will be announced soon. To view the complete agenda of TiEcon sessions and speakers, visit www.tiecon.org.
Another attraction of this year’s conference is the expanded TiEcon Innovation Expo which will bring startups, universities, and research labs of large companies to show their innovative products and technologies to TiEcon attendees. This is a great opportunity for innovative companies to showcase their products to angel investors, venture capitalists, potential partners and clients.
Register for TiEcon 2011 today by visiting www.tiecon.org. VentureBeat readers, use the promo code TiEconVB for $75 off the full conference price.