If you’re not reaching, engaging, and monetizing customers on mobile, you’re likely losing them to someone else. Register now for the 8th annual MobileBeat
, July 13-14, where the best and brightest will be exploring the latest strategies and tactics in the mobile space.
DoubleDutch, a startup that produces enterprise mobile applications, announced the release of its new HYVE suite of enterprise apps at the Enterprise 2.0 Conference today.
The company designed the suite to improve worker productivity and make it easier to collaborate across multiple lines of business. (Check out the video embedded below for a demo.)
HYVE’s seven enterprise apps ditch the text-based notification approach and focus instead on a “check-in” logging gesture that allows users to select from a list of defined projects, customers, locations, and other objects and processes. And with mobile platform support for iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, WebOS, Windows Phone 7, and HTML5, the HYVE apps allow for everyone to collaborate on their own terms — or at least that’s the idea.
Apps in the suite include:
- HYVE Knowledge for project-management teams, including product development, management, small and mid-size businesses, and IT consultants.
- HYVE Field for field workers, including service, delivery and maintenance professionals working outside the four walls and servicing customers and partners.
- HYVE Sales for sales teams in multiple industries looking to build collaborative environments that track pipeline progress, tighten strategy on accounts, and enhance customer retention and satisfaction activities and metrics.
- HYVE CSR for enterprises that want to build communities, engagement, and collaboration around Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) efforts and employee volunteer opportunities.
- HYVE Onboarding for HR organizations that want to streamline the new employee integration process and create a collaborative culture for both existing and new employees.
- HYVE Engage for brands and media companies that wish to engage both businesses and consumers.
- HYVE Events for event producers that want to add mobile, location and social capabilities for conference and tradeshow attendees.
My guess is that not all businesses will require the use of every app in the suite, but any group of them will work together on the same platform and through use of the suite’s API. The HYVE suite also offers a customizable, web-based analytics dashboard to monitor progress and productivity. The company said additional apps will be available for use in the later part of 2011.
Cisco, Amdocs, Adobe, TED, and HP are among the companies currently using the HYVE suite.
San Francisco-based DoubleDutch is one of 70 companies chosen by VentureBeat to launch at the DEMO Fall 2010 event. Founded in March 2010, the company has secured $1.4 million total funding from several investors including Launch Capital, Accelerator Ventures, and Eric Di Benedetto.
Click here to download the VentureBeat Windows 7 desktop app. The Intel AppUp developer program is the official launch sponsor.