While the Bitmob staff was off battling the crowds at E3 in Los Angeles last month, our noble community members were still churning out great content. June's list of top community articles is full of astute analysis, prescient prognostication, and interesting interviews. Plus, we've got two writers who made the Big 10 with their very first articles on Bitmob. Good on ya, everyone!
Here are the most-read community stories from June 2011:
10. Mortal Kombat DLC breakdown — Skarlet by Michael Rousseau
9. What Mirror’s Edge 2 can learn from Mirror’s Edge 2D by Henry Allen
8. Interview: Sucker Punch's Joe Ishikura on Infamous 2 by Michael Brown
7. Remembering Reach: Bungie’s last Halo hurrah by John Harney
6. Twilight Princess is a better game than Ocarina of Time by Winson Shuen
Hit the jump for the rest of June's list.
5. L.A. Noire's attachment to game tropes sabotages its innovation by Christian Higley
3. L.A. Noire’s debt to L.A. Confidential by Jason Lomberg
2. Super Smash Bros. Wii U and 3DS: Who will make the cut? by Chase Koeneke
1. 10 reasons why 2011 is a good year for PC gaming by Josh Derocher
Do you want to be on next month's list? Here are some tips:
Catchy headlines: A great one goes a long way — you'd be amazed at how much this matters. If it doesn't draw people's attention, it doesn't matter how good your article is. You can easily double or triple your hits with a catchy and interesting headline.
Format your articles: Short, concise paragraphs and pictures go a long way. Check out our writing tips column, too.
Encourage comments: Ask your readers to share their opinions.
Promote your work: Share your links via Twitter, Facebook, message boards, N4G, Reddit, Raptr, and StumbleUpon.