Here at Bitmob, we’re always looking for ways to help exercise your brain and keep it in peak performance. For today’s puzzler, take a good look at the box-art snippets below, and try to remember the video games they come from.
Need some hints? See below.
- It may have been inspired by the movie Aliens.
- Only time will tell if you get this one right.
- Be good. Be bad. Drive fast.
- Warp through the folds of time to save a goddess.
- Playing God is your only choice.
- It’ll hold. We’ll make it.
- If someone asks if you are a god, you say, "Yes!"
- Less Adder, more Guld.
- Fatal Frame and Dead Rising have something in common with this one.
Time’s up! Put down your pencils, and head to page two for the answers.
Puzzler: Box-art mysteries (episode 5) answers:
- Metroid 2: Return of Samus (Game Boy, 1991)
- Chrono Trigger (SNES, 1995)
- Driv3r (multiplatform, 2004)
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (Game Boy Color, 2001)
- ActRaiser (SNES, 1991)
- Halo: Combat Evolved (Xbox/PC, 2001)
- Ghostbusters: The Video Game (multiplatform, 2009)
- Golden Axe 2 (Genesis, 1991)
- Beyond Good & Evil (multiplatform, 2003)