Do you have a video camera and live in the San Francisco area? Bitmob's looking to expand our local video team, and if you screamed "Yes!" in your brain to each of the aforementioned prerequisites, then you could be working at Bitmob.
- Break into the industry and expand your network
- Attend major gaming shows, including PAX, E3, Comic-Con, GDC, BlizzCon, etc.
- Cover local media events and play new titles months/years before they release
- Plenty of other perks that go hand-in-hand with having one of the best jobs in the world
- And last but not least, you will receive a percentage of ad revenue from all the premium videos you work on!
If any of that sounds good to you, please email me directly at sebastian[dot]haley[at]bitmob[dot]com (that's annoying, huh?) with your portfolio/reel, a brief introduction about yourself, what equipment you use, and information regarding your availability: Are you in school? Work a full-time job? Are you deathly allergic to sunlight? All things I need to know….
To give you an idea of what we're up to, some of our recent videos are below: