This post is sponsored by mediabistro.
Don’t miss your chance to connect with today’s most influential social media leaders at Socialize: Monetizing Social Media – West, October 20-21 in San Francisco. This two-day, four-track event gathers social media enthusiasts for comprehensive sessions, focused discussions, and diverse perspectives on gaming, mobile, marketing, media, and all things social!
The Socialize: Monetizing Social Media program features over 80 speakers including Geno Church (Brains on Fire), Vivian Rosenthal (Goldrun), Chris Cunningham (appssavvy), and Megan Berry (Klout). They’ll be covering a wide range of social media topics and will be there to answer all of your questions. Sessions include:
- Social Media Intelligence and Crisis Survival Lessons for the Digital Age
- Building a Successful Social Games Distribution Strategy: Facebook and Beyond
- Mobile Gaming: The Next Stage of App Monetization
- Word of Mouth Movements: Integrating Social Media with Offline Engagement
- Social Media: Harvesting Intent for Better ROI
- Targeting Facebook ROI
View the full program here.
VentureBeat readers save 15% off of Gold Passports with code SZVB. Register now for best rates.
VentureBeat and marketing technology analyst David Raab are working on a new Marketing Automation usage and ROI study
. If you currently use a marketing automation system, help us out by answering the survey.
If you do, we'll share the resulting data with you.