pariSoma classes are all about quenching your thirst for learning through classes on a variety of fascinating topics. pariSoma is one of the best coworking and tech event lofts in SF — housing over 100 coworkers and 60 startups — and it knows how to cater to the learning palates of SF, whether that be on the technical, business or leisure domains. pariSoma courses are open to everybody and will permit you to gain knowledge on a particular subject while allowing you to network with amazing teachers and other class participants. pariSoma provides tasty snacks and refreshments in all classes.
Check out the classes currently running:
- Startup Roadmap: All You Ever Wanted to Know About Starting a Tech Biz | Tuesday, Oct 4, 11, 18 & 25 | 5:30-6:30PM | 4-Class Series
Come join the HubPages team as they walk you through Funding, Marketing, PR & Social Media, and Talent Acquisition.
- The Art of Curation: Be a Key Resource in the Digital Age | Monday, Oct 17, 24 & 31 | 5:30- 8 PM | 3-Class Series. Learn practical info, tips and tools on how to become a great curator in the current technological age.
| Oct 17: Intro to Curation | Oct 24: Humanrithm > Algorithms | Oct 31: Curation Tools|
- Fundraising: Create the Perfect Pitch for Angels and VCs | Monday, Nov 7 | 6-7:30PM
Learn the ins and outs for raising money, such as approaching investors, framing your pitch and presentation, demoing, and overall, becoming successful.
- Ruby on Rails Fundamental | Monday, Nov 8, 15, 22 & 29, and Dec 6 & 13 | 7-9PM
Learn the basics of Ruby on Rails by becoming familiar with ActiveRecord, SQL, scaffold, + many others, through these 6-class series.
Introduction to Wine | Monday, Nov 14 | 7-9PM
If you’re interested in wine but feel like a deer in headlights every time you look at a wine list, this class is for you.
- Brewing your Own Ginger Beer | Wednesday, Dec 7 | 6:30-8:30PM
During this class, participants will start one batch of ginger beer, bottle another, and try some samples. Each participant will get two 22 ounce bottles to take away and the knowledge for making their own signature ginger beer.
Some of the successful classes pariSoma has hosted in the past and might reteach in the future are about Funding, Marketing, Google Apps, Sales, Project Management,Video Creation, Photoshop, PR, Marketing, Music Rights, Women Leadership and Biz Dev.
Would you like to teach a class? Let pariSoma know!
Visit the class website at http://www.parisoma.com/classes.
VB’s research team is studying mobile user acquisition: Chime in here, and we’ll share the results.