Tired of just pining after Google’s latest flagship phone, the Galaxy Nexus? Now you’ll have a chance to get your paws on one.
VentureBeat is giving away a Galaxy Nexus, as well as a pair of Beats Studio headphones, as part of our holiday contest (sponsored by the app store Appitalism). What better way to forget the holiday doldrums and ring in a New Year?
To refresh, the Galaxy Nexus is Google’s new 4.65-inch behemoth that packs in just about every feature you’d want in an Android smartphone. And the Beats Studio headphones are no slouch either — they’re highest-end model in Dr. Dre’s lineup (a $300 value).
Entering is easy, just follow the instructions below:
- Follow our VentureBeat and GamesBeat Twitter accounts.
- “Like” our VentureBeat and GamesBeat Facebook pages.
- Fill out and submit this form.
Entries are due Thursday, December 29, by noon PST. One winner will be randomly selected next week.
Here are the rules:
- One entry per person.
- You must be over 18 to enter and include a valid email address.
- The contest is open to residents in the U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec).
Mobile developer or publisher? VentureBeat is studying mobile marketing automation.
Fill out our 5-minute survey
, and we'll share the data with you.