NOTE: GrowthBeat -- VentureBeat's provocative new marketing-tech event -- is a week away! We've gathered the best and brightest to explore the data, apps, and science of successful marketing. Get the full scoop here, and grab your tickets while they last.
Tired of just pining after Google’s latest flagship phone, the Galaxy Nexus? Now you’ll have a chance to get your paws on one.
VentureBeat is giving away a Galaxy Nexus, as well as a pair of Beats Studio headphones, as part of our holiday contest (sponsored by the app store Appitalism). What better way to forget the holiday doldrums and ring in a New Year?
To refresh, the Galaxy Nexus is Google’s new 4.65-inch behemoth that packs in just about every feature you’d want in an Android smartphone. And the Beats Studio headphones are no slouch either — they’re highest-end model in Dr. Dre’s lineup (a $300 value).
Entering is easy, just follow the instructions below:
- Follow our VentureBeat and GamesBeat Twitter accounts.
- “Like” our VentureBeat and GamesBeat Facebook pages.
- Fill out and submit this form.
Entries are due Thursday, December 29, by noon PST. One winner will be randomly selected next week.
Here are the rules:
- One entry per person.
- You must be over 18 to enter and include a valid email address.
- The contest is open to residents in the U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec).