Enterprise companies tackle mobile marketing automation slightly differently—and that's why they're on top. Register today for this free VB Insight webinar
with AEG's VP of Social and Marketing on May 28th
Gameloft has announced an upcoming sale for all of its premium game titles on the Android Market. This includes N.O.V.A. 2 HD, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus, and Asphalt 6: Adrenaline, each of which usually retail for $6.99.
The holiday sale begins this Thursday, December 29 at 10am PST, and runs for exactly one week until Thursday, January 5. Gameloft’s most recent release, Modern Combat 3, will only be on sale for a single day.
Meanwhile on the iTunes App Store, Gameloft is already running a similar promotion for 17 of their most popular premium apps:
1. Silent Ops
3. Fast Five the Movie: Official Game
4. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Shadow Vanguard
5. N.O.V.A. 2 – Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
6. Spider-Man: Total Mayhem
7. Iron Man 2
8. James Cameron’s Avatar
9. The Settlers
10. Assassin’s Creed – Altaïr’s Chronicles
11. Gangstar Rio: City of Saints
13. Gameloft Action Pack (for iPhone only)
14. Gameloft Sports Pack (for iPhone only)
15. Rayman 2: The Great Escape (for iPhone only)
16. Driver (for iPhone only)
17. Warplanes (for iPad only)
There is no official end date for the iOS sale, but a spokesperson for Gameloft has confirmed that the reduced price points will last for at least the rest of this week.