DEMO Spring 2012 is returning to Silicon Valley April 17-19 to rock the technology landscape and put investors face-to-face with quality dealflow from around the world. Register for the 2-day DEMO conference from this post and enjoy a special VentureBeat registration rate of $850 (a savings of more than 50%), good through March 20. But that’s not the only reason to attend. Here are five reasons to come to DEMO Spring 2012:
5. Evaluate more tech innovation: See 70 live launches and pitches from more untapped sources, including student, angel-funded, and bootstrapped innovators who benefit from the DEMO scholarship program to launch on the DEMO stage.
4. Get more global investment insight: Connect with innovators from North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and all points across the globe who come to DEMO to put their products on the worldwide DEMO stage. DEMO showcases products from concept to market-ready in the enterprise, cloud, consumer, social/media, and mobile sectors.
3. Interact with more influencers: Supercharge your networking in our new Accelerator Lunch Series, which brings you together with like-minded innovators and influencers to explore technology topics of interest to you.
2. Get more sage investment advice: Get feedback on the trends and technologies presented at DEMO Spring 2012 from industry leaders at Intuit; SugarCRM; Redpoint Ventures; Accel Partners; Intel Capital; AARP; Cisco Systems; Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers; Matrix Partners; Nextdoor.com; Google Ventures; Flite; and more.
1. Experience more start-up excitement: Attend a special viewing of the Microsoft-produced documentary Control-Alt-Compete, which takes you on a wild journey through five start-up launches — including some DEMO alumni! And be there to see the DEMO People’s Choice Award and $1 million prize for the best innovator.
Register for DEMO by March 20 and pay $850 (a savings of more than 50%). We look forward to seeing you in April!
VentureBeat is studying mobile marketing automation
, and we’ll share the data.