Twice!! This is twice I said do not open this post and you did! Really? Do you rob banks too? Beat up kittens?
As we annouced a month back, BitMob is moving to the GamesBeat section of VentureBeat. This is something we are doing slowly and carefully, as such, a few test posts need to be created. This is one of those test posts. Enjoy.
If you remember, I wrote another test post and told people 'not to open this post.. Its only a test'. And sure enough, a few of you rebels just HAD to open it. Fine, well here is another post that again says NOTHING! No reviews, no tips, nada!
But Christopher, if this is the final test post, does this mean it will go live soon?
Eh. Maybe. Depends on the test now doesnt it? If all goes well, we should see this live sometime Mid next week.
Shoe made the following edits, pre-front page:
- This note and bullet list (and a horizontal line above them)
- Changed Pokemon picture to a football picture
- Added "Bitmob" tag
- Changed headline from: "Hopefully the final test post for phase A of moving BitMob to GamesBeat. So again. Dont open this." to "Hopefully the final test for phase A of moving Bitmob to GamesBeat — nothing to read here!"
- Have NOT promoted to front page yet
Shoe made the following edits, post-front page:
- Added this text here.
- Changed headline to: The final test for phase A of moving Bitmob to GamesBeat?
- Changed football picture to a picture of Thunderstone Advance
Now since this is a test, we need to drop some content. Kick it cut and paste!
This is a test post for the beginning of the great migration from Bitmob to GamesBeat within the VentureBeat realm. We have already placed a link to test URLs going back to Bitmob, and this link will test going to GamesBeat, and finally this link on Assassins Creed 3 checks to see if the external links hold up.
Now let's test an image link.
We also need to test video, so here is a link to VBWeekly.
All good so far. But let's check the HTML.
This is an H1
This is an H2
This is an H3
This is an H4
This is an H5
This is an H6
- and one sub:
- then three bullet
- and one to the right.
Then Christopher said
"No wait, there's more! But you will have to go to the next page"
This is the start of page 2.
I really hope you see a line above this line.