Ho, travelers! Before you venture far from Tristram's gates, heed my words. For you will need the wisdom of others to guide you on your path.
(Assuming, of course, that you're able to log in.)
Point is, the world of Diablo III is a dangerous place. So we want you, our stalwart Bitmob community members, to write about it.
The usual rules apply: You're welcome to write up a simple review if you like, but we'd love to see you tap into that famous Bitmob creativity, too. It doesn't have to be long or fancy…anything that tells us how you feel about the game is fine by us.
If you do need a few story ideas, check these out:
- It's been 12 years since the last Diablo game. How has the series changed — or has it changed at all?
- How do the monsters in Diablo get ahold of all that awesome loot? Where are they keeping it all?
- How different is the Diablo experience when playing multiplayer?
Now that your Intelligence stat is maxed, here's how to participate:
1. Write any article related to Diablo III. A few hundred words will suffice, although you can go longer if you'd like.
2. Make sure you put Diablo III in the tags for your article – and don't forget to tag any other games you mention. (Note that, as part of our move to GamesBeat, we now use Roman numerals if they're part of a game's official title.)
3. Submit your articles by Tuesday, May 22. You don't necessarily have to beat the game before writing something…but we're betting most of you will.
Sound good? Then go forth, mighty warriors, and save the world of Sanctuary from the forces of evil. (And Error 37.)