It’s only been a few days since MobileBeat 2012 concluded, but I’m already missing the great energy and conversations from the show.
Thanks to everyone who joined us at the conference to discuss design and its implications for the mobile industry. And if you missed the show, check out our story highlights below, as well as a gallery of some choice moments. (For a different perspective on the show, check out these awesome 360-degree panoramas from MobileBeat 2012, our gallery of photos from GamesBeat 2012, and our full collection of MobileBeat 2012 stories.)
- Zynga’s Mark Pincus says focus more on content, less on investing in platforms
- Google’s Jason Spero: Tablets will lead to more innovative and valuable ads
- Box CEO Aaron Levie says these mobile startups are the ones to watch
- How Dropbox continues to win: Pre-loads on devices like the Samsung Galaxy S3
- Placed rises to the top at our MobileBeat startup competition
- The Good Ear wins our MobileBeat smartphone app competition
- Poshmark CEO: Great mobile design is simplicity
- Nukotoys wins our MobileBeat tablet startup competition
VB's research team is studying web-personalization... Chime in here, and we’ll share the results.