This Sponsored post is produced by DEMO.
DEMO Fall 2012 is returning to Silicon Valley October 1-3 to rock the technology landscape—and put investors face-to-face with quality deal flow from around the world. Register for the 2-day DEMO conference from this post and take advantage of a special VentureBeat ticket price of $1295 (a savings of more than 25%), good through September 13. But that’s not the only reasons to attend. Here are five reasons to come to DEMO Fall 2012:
5. Evaluate more tech innovation: See 70 live launches and pitches from more untapped sources, including student, angel-funded and bootstrapped innovators who benefit from the DEMO scholarship program to launch on the DEMO stage.
4. Get more global investment insight: Connect with innovators from North America, South America, Europe, Asia and all points across the globe who come to DEMO to put their products on the worldwide DEMO stage. DEMO showcases products from concept to market-ready across a wide range of enterprise and consumer areas.
3. Get more sage investment advice: Get feedback on the trends and technologies presented at DEMO Fall 2012 from industry leaders at Salesforce.com; Kurzweil Technologies; Twitter, Fox Group; Square; Foundry Group; American Express Ventures; New Enterprise Associates and many more.
2. Experience more start-up excitement: The new DEMO Angel Alley Program created specifically to bring new contacts and opportunities to you from a carefully vetted group of pre-seed start-ups.
1. Build your own business network: DEMO attracts a worldwide audience of entrepreneurs, investors,CIO’s, marketing executives and press. The perfect tech ecosystem mix for you to expand your network.
Register for DEMO by September 13 and save over 25% when you purchase your attendee ticket. We look forward to seeing you in October at DEMO!