Dang, son! This week was all like, “iPhone, iPhone, blah blah, iPod, iPhone, and oh this one other thing about Facebook.”
Let’s break it down:
- In case you hadn’t noticed, Apple launched the iPhone 5.
- Oh, and some iPods, too. A little somethin’ for your Christmas list.
- As all the Apple hysteria was going on, Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg called HTML5 his (least) favorite mistake.
- Then a bunch of Facebook employees kinda backtracked on that a wee bit.
- Intel got all far out, man, with a big preso on the future of gestural control, or as they called it, “perceptual computing.”
And then, just like that, it was Friday.
We hope y’all have beautiful, non-iPhone related weekend plans. Go out, get a bucket of water balloons, and throw them at anyone who uses the term “LTE” in a sentence.