It took a while, but Twitter finally lets its users add a header image at the top of their profiles. Take advantage of this to show off your favorite hobby with our collection of video game-themed pictures.
We’re releasing seven days’ worth of artwork, each with a different theme:
- Monday: The modern era
- Tuesday: Popular franchises
- Wednesday: PC
- Thursday: It came from Japan
- Friday: Mobile
- Saturday: Retro arcade
- Sunday: Consoles
Today’s batch of headers features 10 entries from hit mobile games. Right-click (or Ctrl-click for Macs) the picture you want and hit “save image as” to save to your computer. To add the header to your Twitter profile, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to “settings” and click on the “design” tab.
- Scroll down to the “customize your own” section.
- Click on “change header” and select the image you want to upload. No need to scale.
- Click “save.”
Minecraft: Pocket Edition
Cut the Rope
The Simpsons: Tapped Out
Infinity Blade II
For gaming-themed Timeline covers for your Facebook profile, click here.
VB’s research team is studying mobile user acquisition... Chime in here, and we’ll share the results.