Gaming is in its golden age, and big and small players alike are maneuvering like kings and queens in A Game of Thrones. Register now for our GamesBeat 2015
event, Oct. 12-Oct.13, where we'll explore strategies in the new world of gaming.
We have way too many games in our office just lying around, taking up precious physical (and digital) space. So we’re giving one away, every day, for the next two weeks. Each day from Monday through Saturday, we’ll be handing out a digital download code. On Sundays, you’ll have a chance to win a special prize pack filled with swag and at least five games for a variety of platforms.
That’s 14 consecutive days of giveaways. Are we crazy? Maybe. Here’s the schedule for week one (Oct. 8 – 14):
Monday: Marvel vs. Capcom Origins (Xbox 360)
Tuesday: Double Dragon: Neon (PS3)
Wednesday: Darksiders 2 (PC via Steam)
Thursday: Mass Effect 3: Leviathan DLC (Xbox 360)
Friday: Jet Set Radio (Xbox 360)
Saturday: Hybrid (Xbox 360)
Sunday: Mystery prize pack (physical mailing)
And to enter, here’s what you have to do:
- Hop on Twitter and follow @GamesBeat, so we can notify you via direct message if you won.
- Tweet this message to help spread the word:
14 days worth of free games and swag from @GamesBeat! How to get in on this: http://wp.me/p1re2-2ift #gamesbeatgiveaways
- You can enter once each day of the contest, up until 11:59 p.m. PST. We’ll message the winner (chosen randomly) shortly after that. You can only win once, and prizes are final.
- The Sunday prize packs can only be sent within the continental U.S. We’ll need your full name and address if you win one of them.
- The contest begins now, and it’ll end on Sunday, October 21, at 11:59 p.m PST. Watch for a new post for week 2’s prize next Monday.
- Void where prohibited.
Good luck! And remember, if you don’t win anything this week, come back next Monday for seven more days of giveaways.
VB’s research team is studying mobile user acquisition:
Chime in here, and we’ll share the results