This sponsored post is produced by TabletBiz.
Tablets are catching on like wildfire in the workplace. In all organizations, business & IT managers are devising clever and unexpected ways to use tablets, creating a whole new industry. TabletBiz conference & expo is the first event to focus exclusively on this new, dynamic industry.
TabletBiz will help both enterprise and SMB-level companies find the best tablet devices, accessories, apps and services to build and manage effective tablet projects.
In addition to keynotes from CEOs of leading business iPad apps CloudOn and Roambi, sessions will cover such topics as:
- iOS, Windows 8 or Android: what tablet OS should a business select?
- From a wide range of 7 to 10-inch devices, what hardware specs should you look for?
- How to handle security between tablets and the cloud? Should you focus on device or app management (MDM or MAM)?
- Should a business have its own custom app, or can it use an existing solution or platform?
- Must development go native or is HTML5 viable? Should you develop in-house or contract the work?
Tablet solutions for business will be a billion dollar industry, and TabletBiz is at the heart of it. This one-day event is organized by TabTimes, the only media devoted to tablet news and trends. It will be held in New York City on November 27 and will also host the ceremony of The Tabby Awards /Business, the first competition of business and productivity apps for tablets.
As a VentureBeat reader, you are eligible for a super-discounted pass of only $95 for this groundbreaking event. Review the agenda and our growing list of speakers. Be sure to enter the promo code tbizVB when you register.
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company, which is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact email@example.com.
Mobile developer or publisher? VentureBeat is studying mobile marketing automation.
Fill out our 5-minute survey
, and we'll share the data with you.