This sponsored post is produced by TabletBiz.
Tablets are catching on like wildfire in the workplace. In all organizations, business & IT managers are devising clever and unexpected ways to use tablets, creating a whole new industry. TabletBiz conference & expo is the first event to focus exclusively on this new, dynamic industry.
TabletBiz will help both enterprise and SMB-level companies find the best tablet devices, accessories, apps and services to build and manage effective tablet projects.
- iOS, Windows 8 or Android: what tablet OS should a business select?
- From a wide range of 7 to 10-inch devices, what hardware specs should you look for?
- How to handle security between tablets and the cloud? Should you focus on device or app management (MDM or MAM)?
- Should a business have its own custom app, or can it use an existing solution or platform?
- Must development go native or is HTML5 viable? Should you develop in-house or contract the work?
Tablet solutions for business will be a billion dollar industry, and TabletBiz is at the heart of it. This one-day event is organized by TabTimes, the only media devoted to tablet news and trends. It will be held in New York City on November 27 and will also host the ceremony of The Tabby Awards /Business, the first competition of business and productivity apps for tablets.
As a VentureBeat reader, you are eligible for a super-discounted pass of only $95 for this groundbreaking event. Review the agenda and our growing list of speakers. Be sure to enter the promo code tbizVB when you register.
More: MobileBeat 2016 is focused on the paradigm shift from apps to AI, messaging, and chatbots. Don't miss this opportunity: July 12 and 13 in San Francisco.