Ever wondered when the next astronaut will walk on the moon? Or what the future of social networking is? Or the outlook for mobile Web?
Wonder no more. Attend Business Insider’s “IGNITION: Future of Digital” conference to hear from industry leaders on the most cutting-edge advancements in digital technology and business models, taking place Nov. 27-28, 2012.
Speakers include Jeff Bewkes, CEO and Chairman of entertainment behemoth Time Warner who has led the charge on “TV everywhere,” as well as Jeff Weiner, the visionary who’s helped transformed LinkedIn from a digital resume to a career-services portal and magazine.
Sponsored by VB
Special guest and astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson will host an episode of the wildly popular podcast show StarTalk Radio, where brilliant minds from academia join standup comics for hilarious-yet-accurate discussions of interstellar questions.Comedian Jon Stewart is a fan. So is Stephen Colbert. Tyson’s show at IGNITION will focus on the future of space exploration.
You can reserve your spot to hear from Tyson and other luminaries at IGNITION by registering here. Use code “venturebeat” to save 20%.
- Jeff Weiner, CEO, LinkedIn
- Jeff Bewkes, CEO & Chairman, Time Warner
- David Lee, Founder & Managing Partner, SV Angel
- Matt Mullenweg, Founder, Automattic & Co-founder, WordPress
- Henrique de Castro, President, Global Media, Mobile & Platforms, Google
- Linda Boff, ED Global Digital Marketing, GE
- Carolyn Everson, VP, Facebook
- Scott Belsky, CEO, Behance
- Dan Schulman, Group Head, Enterprise Growth, American Express
- Michael Dubin, CEO, Dollar Shave Club