Is it already October? Yes, it is. And do you know how I can tell? Because my wallet's already lighter as the rush of holiday game releases begins. (Hang in there, buddy. It's gonna get worse for you before it gets better.)
Fortunately, our loyal Bitmob community churns out great content no matter the time of year. This month's list has includes analyses, apologies, and anecdotes galore. But sometimes, you've just gotta give it up for Master Chief dancing Gangnam Style. Congrats to everyone!
Here are the most-read community articles for September 2012:
10. Fan-made HD Arwing shows what Star Fox might be like on Wii U by Jan Neves
9. Nudity in gaming shouldn't be a bigger taboo than violence by Mark Willette
8. Why the reaction to Bayonetta 2's Wii U exclusivity is annoying by Ryan Conway
7. Why Borderlands 2 is more exciting than Diablo 3 by William Franklin
6. The Wii U is a stopgap at best by Ethan Clevenger
5. L.A. Noire: A case for the future of gaming by Chris Sampson
4. An open apology to associates and influences by Ryan Perez
3. Papo & Yo: A mirror of my childhood by Louis Garcia
2. Why Portal 2 should really get us excited for the next Half-Life by Justin Raymond
Do you want to be on next month's list? Here are some tips:
Catchy headlines: A great one goes a long way — you'd be amazed at how much this matters. If it doesn't draw people's attention, it doesn't matter how good your article is. You can easily double or triple your hits with a catchy and interesting headline.
Format your articles: Short, concise paragraphs and pictures go a long way. Check out our writing tips column, too.
Encourage comments: Ask your readers to share their opinions.
Promote your work: Share your links via Twitter, Facebook, message boards, N4G, Reddit, Raptr, and StumbleUpon.