UPDATE: The contest is now over. We have notified the winners via Twitter. Thanks for participating!
Remember last week, when we gave away a bunch of games as part of our massive 14-day “housecleaning” contest? Those were some good times. This week, we’re continuing with part two: Each day from Monday through Saturday, we’ll be handing out a digital download code. On Sunday, you’ll have a chance to win a mystery prize pack filled with swag and at least five games for a variety of platforms.
With only seven more days to go, we’re already feeling a little nostalgic. Here’s the final schedule (Oct. 15 – 21):
Monday: Worms Revolution (Xbox 360)
Tuesday: The Expendables 2 Video Game (PS3)
Wednesday: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Hearthfire DLC (Xbox 360)
Thursday: One Piece: Pirate Warriors (PS3)
Friday: Joe Danger 2: The Movie (Xbox 360)
Saturday: Fire Pro Wrestling (Xbox 360)
Sunday: Mystery prize pack (physical mailing)
And to enter, here’s what you have to do:
- Hop on Twitter and follow @GamesBeat, so we can notify you via direct message if you won.
- Tweet this message to help spread the word:
14 days worth of free games and swag from @GamesBeat! How to get in on this: http://wp.me/p1re2-2kSX #gamesbeatgiveaways
- You can enter once on each day of the contest, up until 11:59 p.m. PST. We’ll message the winner (chosen randomly) shortly after that. You can only win once, and all prizes are final.
- The Sunday prize pack can only be sent within the continental U.S. We’ll need your full name and address if you win one of them.
- The contest will end on Sunday, October 21, at 11:59 p.m PST.
- Void where prohibited.
GamesBeat 2014 — VentureBeat’s sixth annual event on disruption in the video game market — is coming up on Sept 15-16 in San Francisco. Purchase your ticket now to save $200!