This sponsored post is produced by StackSocial.
One of the best ways to unwind after a long day – or during a rainy day – is to spend some quality time with a great strategy or shooter game. In our latest VB Store offer, we’ve assembled some of the best games out there, so next time you need to do some of that unwinding you’ll have 6 great Mac games to choose from!
This VB Store bundle contains such games as Call of Duty 4 and Civilization V – two simply amazing games – and at a $30 price for all 6 Mac games it’s worth it just for those two games alone!
Here’s what you’ll get in The Mac Gamer Bundle:
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare ($40): A truly stellar shooter featuring amazing special effects, including rim-lighting, depth of field, texture streaming and character self-shadowing, players are enlisted into one of the most photo-realistic shooter experiences imaginable.
- Civilization V ($50): A amped-up take on the classic turn-based strategy game, Civilization V boasts a fully immersive experience that will provide hours of entertainment.
- Company of Heroes ($30): Beginning with the D-Day Invasion of Normandy, players lead squads of Allied soldiers into battle against the German war machine through some of the most pivotal battles of WWII.
- Combat Mission: Battle for Normandy ($55): Quite possibly the most versatile, genuinely accurate and powerful battlefield simulation to date.
- And Yet It Moves ($10):And Yet It Moves is set in a unique world, made of ripped paper. Within the paper collage, you can jump, run and last but certainly not least: rotate the world.
- LIMBO ($10): Hauntingly beautiful, yet also philosophically provocative, LIMBO features a gameplay mechanic that has come to be known as “Trial by Death” in which the player must die in-game in order to discover the solutions to the puzzles set before him.
You can get all of these top Mac games for one just $30 – a savings of $165. So what are you waiting for? Head over to the VB Store and get your game on today!
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company, which is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
GamesBeat 2014 — VentureBeat’s sixth annual event on disruption in the video game market — is coming up on Sept 15-16 in San Francisco. Purchase one of the first 50 tickets and save $400!