This sponsored post is produced by StackSocial.
When taking on a new venture or starting up a new business, if you’ve got a chance to give yourself a leg up on the competition…why wouldn’t you? And if you can do it for as little cost to you as possible, even better! We’re giving you such a chance with our latest VB Store offer, as this Learn Everything Tech Giveaway contains 15 eCourses valued at over $2000!
This online education could be all yours by following these two simple steps:
- Enter the giveaway by connecting with Facebook (button is to the right side of the VB Store offer page).
- Share the giveaway with the social buttons. The more you share the better the chance you’ll have at winning!
Here are just some of the eLearning courses up for grabs:
- Learn how to Make iPhone & iPad Apps Without Any Programming Knowledge ($497): Learn how to make apps for you and your business without any programming.
- Become a Web Developer From Scratch ($199): Learn all the programming languages needed to become a mastermind web developer.
- Dynamic Web Design ($99): Learn how to build fully functional and scalable websites using powerful coding languages.
- Responsive Web Design Made Easy ($150): Optimize your website for all screen sizes & different platforms.
- The Lean Startup ($150): Learn how to apply the method that is transforming how new businesses are built and launched.
- Google Boost Your Business ($90): Learn how to Google boost your business to drive more traffic and to increase your sales.
And that’s not all…you can check out the rest of what’s being offered in this giveaway here!
One lucky winner will be selected on December 10th, 2012 and the more you spread the word, the better the chance you’ll have of winning. (Note: Draw date is subject to change.)
This giveaway is going to give someone a great opportunity to supercharge their tech knowledge and skills. Why shouldn’t it be you? Head over to the VB Store and give yourself a shot while you can!
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company, which is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact email@example.com.
VentureBeat’s VB Insight team is studying project management...
Chime in here, and we’ll share the results