If you’re not reaching, engaging, and monetizing customers on mobile, you’re likely losing them to someone else. Register now for the 8th annual MobileBeat
, July 13-14, where the best and brightest will be exploring the latest strategies and tactics in the mobile space.
This sponsored post is produced by StackSocial.
Let’s just say you got yourself an early Christmas present this Black Friday. Let’s just say it’s a brand-new Mac. Let’s just say it’s only a little wanting in the applications department.
Well then let’s just say that the VB Store has got a deal for you!
The iStack Mac Bundle has 10 apps that will give you all you really need to take your new Mac and make it more useful than you could imagine for a price this low. This deal is just $49.99 – but it’s only around for limited time.
Here’s what you’ll get in The Stack iMac Bundle (Note: The regular price of each application is in parentheses):
- Camtasia 2 for Mac: With Camtasia 2 you can easily create stunning screen captures and video recordings, with easy capture capabilities and allowing you to focus your videos on what matters. ($99)
- Circus Ponies NoteBook: Take rich notes using powerful outlining, diagramming, and sketching tools with Circus Ponies NoteBook. ($50)
- CrossOver XI: CrossOver XI enables you to run Windows applications and PC games on your Mac without rebooting, without a Windows license, and at native speeds. ($60)
- FX Photo Studio Pro: This app sports one of the best variety of photo effects among photo applications, and has 172 high quality effects and filters at your disposal. ($40)
- LittleSnapper: Capture picture-perfect screenshots with LittleSnapper, which can also do things like automatically categorize and easily add annotations to all of your snapshots. ($40)
- Printopia: Printopia brings wireless printing from your iOS devices to your Mac’s printers easily and instantly. ($20)
- xTeam: An incredibly useful tool to manage the working schedule of people in your team, group, or organization that lets you create daily working schedules, manage days off for each person and track holidays. ($99)
- MoneyBag: This top-notch finance app allows you to interpret and monitor your spending and saving patterns with unprecedented ease and simplicity. ($60)
- Habits: Stay motivated and accountable with this life-changing app that helps you create good habits…and break bad ones. ($20)
- SyncMate Expert: Sync up your calendar, to do/reminders, contacts, mail, stickies, bookmarks, music, and more! ($40)
- Build iPhone & iPad Games without Programming: Featuring over 222 lectures and 10 hours of content, this eCourse will teach you how to build iPhone & iPad games without programming a single line of code. ($250)
You can improve every facet of your Mac’s Applications folder with this offer – and at 93% off the regular price, you’ll never find a better price for such a versatile set of applications. So head over to the VB Store now and grab The iStack Mac Bundle while you can and add more power to your Mac today!
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company, which is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact email@example.com.
VB’s research team is studying mobile user acquisition...
Chime in here, and we’ll share the results