This contest is now closed.
The heck with Saint Nick and his pathetic offering of two front teeth! GamesBeat is your new holiday hero. We’ve got 10 codes to give out for Sine Mora, a beautiful shoot-em up (some would call it a bullet hell game. I’ll let you figure out why) that came out earlier in the year for Xbox Live Arcade. We have 5 copies each for the recently released PlayStation 3 and Vita versions.
Want one of our codes? Here’s how to enter:
- Follow us (@GamesBeat) on Twitter. Not only is it the best way to get instant updates on all of our awesome content, it’s also important when we need to direct message you if you’ve won.
- Tweet one of the below messages (depending on which version of the game you want):
Dear @GamesBeat, I want Sine Mora for PS3 for Christmas: http://wp.me/p1re2-2ryz #gamesbeatgiveaways
Dear @GamesBeat, I want Sine Mora for Vita for Christmas: http://wp.me/p1re2-2ryz #gamesbeatgiveaways
- We will contact the winners tomorrow on Twitter.
- You can only enter the contest once a day. Entering more than once a day will disqualify you.
- These codes will only work with U.S. PlayStation Network accounts.
GamesBeat 2014 — VentureBeat’s sixth annual event on disruption in the video game market — is coming up on Sept 15-16 in San Francisco. Purchase one of the first 50 tickets and save $400!