This sponsored post is produced by Mobile-Loco.
Mobile-Loco is a tour-de-force across Social, Local and Mobile market forces, technologies and solutions. Learn from real-world successes and failures how to deconstruct the buzz words, hype and jargon, to get at the real drivers of customer behavior in today’s mobile, super-connected world.
Everything in today’s marketplace is local, everything is personal and everything is social. The emergence of practical services and apps that leverage Mobile and 24/7 connected-ness is the latest curve-ball thrown into the mix. We have always been mobile. Only now, customers are intelligently informed and always connected. This new breed of technologies and services enable hyper-local and real-time personalization, rich content and engagement, and ultimately more bricks-and-mortar transactions.
If we believe in our 93/7 (real-world-to-online) transaction ratio, and if we agree that most of our customers are “connected” while “mobile,” the extreme leverage point of “organic” mobile engagement using intelligent real-time services becomes clear.
Learn from brands how they are taking advantage of today’s new technologies and solutions to build durable brand engagement, relationships and presence in a chaotic and noisy marketplace. Discover how the newest solution providers leverage technology to bring timely, relevant and valuable experiences to customers (b-b and b-b-c) that are accustomed to being ever more informed, more empowered and more engaged.
- The Disrupters: The creative destruction of traditional markets and verticals
- The Brand Revolution: why brands will lead the future of tech innovation
- It’s the Context, Stupid: making dollars & sense of data and the future of marketing
- Mapping the Great Indoors: turning indoor navigation into a $2.5 Billion market
- Mobile Advertising Sucks! why and what to do about it
- What’s in your Wallet?: the future mobile commerce
- The Creative Destruction of Agencies: the fight for tech literacy and relevancy
- The Future of Mobile Location Investing w/Bill Gurley of Benchmark Capital
It’s mobile. It’s loco. And it’s always connected.
For complete listing of speakers and sessions, please visit: www.mobileloco.net
Register today via the following link and save 25%!