This sponsored post is produced by Mobile-Loco.
Mobile-Loco is a tour-de-force across Social, Local and Mobile market forces, technologies and solutions. Learn from real-world successes and failures how to deconstruct the buzz words, hype and jargon, to get at the real drivers of customer behavior in today’s mobile, super-connected world.
Everything in today’s marketplace is local, everything is personal and everything is social. The emergence of practical services and apps that leverage Mobile and 24/7 connected-ness is the latest curve-ball thrown into the mix. We have always been mobile. Only now, customers are intelligently informed and always connected. This new breed of technologies and services enable hyper-local and real-time personalization, rich content and engagement, and ultimately more bricks-and-mortar transactions.
If we believe in our 93/7 (real-world-to-online) transaction ratio, and if we agree that most of our customers are “connected” while “mobile,” the extreme leverage point of “organic” mobile engagement using intelligent real-time services becomes clear.
Learn from brands how they are taking advantage of today’s new technologies and solutions to build durable brand engagement, relationships and presence in a chaotic and noisy marketplace. Discover how the newest solution providers leverage technology to bring timely, relevant and valuable experiences to customers (b-b and b-b-c) that are accustomed to being ever more informed, more empowered and more engaged.
- The Disrupters: The creative destruction of traditional markets and verticals
- The Brand Revolution: why brands will lead the future of tech innovation
- It’s the Context, Stupid: making dollars & sense of data and the future of marketing
- Mapping the Great Indoors: turning indoor navigation into a $2.5 Billion market
- Mobile Advertising Sucks! why and what to do about it
- What’s in your Wallet?: the future mobile commerce
- The Creative Destruction of Agencies: the fight for tech literacy and relevancy
- The Future of Mobile Location Investing w/Bill Gurley of Benchmark Capital
It’s mobile. It’s loco. And it’s always connected.
For complete listing of speakers and sessions, please visit: www.mobileloco.net
Register today via the following link and save 25%!
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company, which is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing technologist? We're studying the big marketing clouds
Fill out our 5-minute survey
, and we'll share the data with you.