Successful CMOs achieve growth by leveraging technology. Join us for GrowthBeat Summit on June 1-2 in Boston
, where we'll discuss how to merge creativity with technology to drive growth. Space is limited. Request your personal invitation here
This sponsored post is produced by StackSocial.
If you’re a designer, you’re always looking for more assets to have at your disposal. Here’s a great chance for you to stack up on some high quality design resources so you can tackle any design wishes you may have!
The Mega Design Bundle contains more than 2.5 GB of smooth icons, flashy vector elements, intuitive Photoshop templates, and other essential designer assets for literally pennies on the dollar. That’s right – you can get it at the VentureBeat Store for just $49!
Here’s what’s in The Mega Design Bundle:
- The Ultimate Vector Collection 1: Just some of the included items are: Skulls, Splatters, Tech Shapes, Crests, Wings, Architecture, Hooladanders, Paint Splatters, Trees, Spray Paint, Grimey Brush Strokes, Statues, Banners, Halftone Patterns, and more.
- 25 Christmas Backgrounds Set 01: This set includes various Christmas and winter-themed holiday backgrounds and elements.
- HTML5 Photo Gallery Collection: This collection includes seven newly released HTML5 photo gallery templates optimized for both web and mobile devices.
- Pix Glyphs 500 Icons: This package includes 500 monochromatic vector icons available in 8 different sizes with tons of supportive file types.
- Ultrashock Backgrounds Collection: This set includes abstract, studio shot imagery, winter scenery, fire and water, canyons, HDR images, various nature backgrounds, and more.
- Ember Stock Label Collection: This label set includes the latest collections as well as a few classics, including Beach Lifestyle, Crossfit and Athletics, Outdoor Adventure, Native American and Vintage.
- Vector Holiday Images:This set features seasonal backgrounds, Christmas and holiday elements, and infographics all with a clean modern style.
- Vector Special Effects Series: This set contains stunning visual light effects perfect for adding extra flare to any project. Each set is grouped and layered, and the items in this set also include transparencies.
- Glyph Ocean Icons: This package includes 4,500 monochromatic vector icons including user interface, brands and social media, sports, communication, food, weather, medical, transport, furniture, human interface, commerce, and more.
- 25 Christmas Backgrounds Set 02: Items included in this set are in hi-resolution JPEG format and fully editable EPS files, and ready for your customization.
- iPhone And iPad Mockup Templates: This set includes 4 high-quality templates, including 2 iPhone views and 2 iPad views.
- Assorted Icons Pack: A nice assortment of icons including social media, fuel, web and computer, green and environment, and more.
- Book And Magazine Templates:This set includes 5 high-quality templates, including 2 Book views and 3 Magazine views, and clipping masks for your art on the Book and Magazine pages and covers.
- Solarseven Label Collection: This collection contains various labels and banners, QR and bar codes, sketchy hand drawn arrows, stickers and text bubbles.
- Plants And Nature Vector Series: This series includes popular plant flourishes, exotic birds, frogs and fish, butterflies and insects, bonsai trees, and more.
- Vintage Paper & Stamp Set: This set features assorted vintage and antique paper set including old postcards, blank paper and cards, envelopes, and more.
- Tiled Backgrounds: This seamless HD image set includes cracked paint and mud, metal, rock, wood, concrete, and more.
There are a several other items in The Mega Design Bundle, so for more details on that and to get a first-hand look at what some of the assets look like, check out the VB Store page.
A package of this magnitude is a huge opportunity for a designer to add to their arsenal. Don’t let it slip you by. Go and pick up The Mega Design Bundle today!
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company, which is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact email@example.com.
VentureBeat’s VB Insight team is studying marketing and personalization...
Chime in here, and we’ll share the results