This sponsored post is produced by StackSocial.
The Mac is renowned for its graphic design and video editing abilities, and it’s no secret it has plenty to offer those who love their music. With The Ultimate Music Bundle, you’ll get 8 top music applications – including the popular TuneUp – for a price that definitely will strike the right chord. The full retail value of these apps combined is $355, but for a limited time the VB Store offer has it for just $39!
The Ultimate Music Bundle includes the following apps (Note: An app’s regular price is listed in parentheses):
- MegaSeg DJ ($99.00) - An easy to use, advanced DJ music mixer. Mix and match all of the music right from your library to create an awesome DJ experience.
- TuneUp ($50.00) - Tired of scrolling through 200 songs titled “Track 1” while looking for that song someone gave you on a burned CD three years ago? TuneUp works miracles when it comes to organizing your music library by “automagically” cleaning it up.
- Flip4Mac Studio ($49.00) - Watch, edit, and convert Windows Media on your Mac. Flip4Mac Studio includes Flip Player, the new multiformat media player.
- The T-Pain Engine ($30.00) - Produce your own beats and music and share them with your family and friends. Choose from dozens of killer beats or customize your own.
Ondesoft Audio Recorder ($30.00) - Record audio on your Mac anywhere and at anytime and easily save your files into numerous formats so they stay compatible to your needs.
- Tracks ($10.00) - Tracks is a powerful application that allows you to play and browse iTunes music right from your menubar.
- Boom for Mac ($7.00) - Boom will improve the audio quality from the Mac’s built-in Stereo speakers on the latest MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook Pro with Retina Display, and the new iMac as well.
- SOS Online Backup ($80.00) - SOS Online Backup lets you simply and securely backup 50GB worth of documents, music files, videos, and more.
You can find out more about all of these apps over at our VB Store page, including testimonials, video demonstrations, and the additional features each of the apps possesses. And once you’ve checked out all this deal has to offer – pick up The Ultimate Music Bundle for the low price of $39 before this deal goes silent.