Ubisoft’s open-world first-person shooter is getting a bit spruced up.
The publisher/developer released a patch for the PC version of the game that you can download here. This update fixes a plethora of bugs in the game’s campaign and multiplayer modes.
Here’s a portion of the changelog:
- Fixed several issues with customizing controls.
- Fixed the accessing bug for the camera and the throwing rocks.
- Users that have missed the Relic located in Dr. Earnhardt cave will have the relic recover.
- Fixed the bug with the weapon models staying onscreen/stuck on the character’s arm.
- The leaderboard is now updating correctly even after if the user is disconnecting/reconnecting the ethernet cable.
- The objective is now properly updated after Jason burns the weed fields.
- New options the hide the HUD are now available in the option menu.
- Add support for downloadable content.
- Fixed the issue when the user was becoming invincible after failing mission “Black Gold” several times.
- The Phonecall from Hurk (ULC missions) is no longer overlapping the brief of the “Piece of the Past” mission.
- Fixed the issue when Sam was no longer in the jeep’s turret after placing two bomb and being kill several time in “Black Gold” mission.
- Sam is no longer getting stuck when the user destroy an enemy car.
- Improve stability on multiplayer maps.
For the full list of changes, check far-cry.ubi.com.