Gaming is in its golden age, and big and small players alike are maneuvering like kings and queens in A Game of Thrones. Register now for our GamesBeat 2015
event, Oct. 12-Oct.13, where we'll explore strategies in the new world of gaming.
This contest is now closed.
Assassins and hitmen, heed us! We know that you usually like to work for your bounties, but wouldn’t you prefer to just win something for a change? We’re giving out prizes from the popular stealth series Hitman:
- Hitman HD Trilogy: One Xbox 360 copy, one PlayStation 3 copy
- Hitman: Absolution Collector’s Edition: Two 360 copies, two PS3 copies
- Hitman: Absolution: Two 360 copies, two PS3 copies, two for PC (Steam codes)
- Two Hitman mouse pads
- One Hitman drawstring bag
Here’s what you need to do win one of our prizes:
- Follow us on Twitter (@GamesBeat). Not only is it the best way to get instant updates on all of our game coverage, it’s also important when we need to direct message you if you’ve won. You’ll then have to reply with your address so we can send you your prize (if you didn’t win a code).
- Tweet the below message, changing the platform (360, PS3, PC) for whichever you want:
I want @GamesBeat to give me a 360 Hitman prize: http://wp.me/p1re2-2zEB #gamesbeatgiveaway
- Regardless of your choice of platform, all entrants will be eligible for the mouse pad and drawstring bag.
- We will contact the winners in a few days on Twitter.
- Entering more than once a day will disqualify you.