Gaming execs: Join 180 select leaders
from King, Glu, Rovio, Unity, Facebook, and more to plan your path to global domination in 2015. GamesBeat Summit
is invite-only -- apply here
. Ticket prices increase
on March 6 Pacific!
When Blizzard patches a game, especially World of Warcraft, it’s a big deal. It’s no different with the upcoming patch 5.2, which the developer plans to release soon.
To celebrate, Blizzard released a trailer today titled “The Thunder King.” The video teases new content including the titular villain and the Throne of Thunder raid quest.
Check out the video below:
Blizzard detailed many of the changes coming with Patch 5.2 on Battle.net, but here’s a quick overview of the updates:
- New daily quest hub: Isle of Thunder
- New raid: Throne of Thunder
- New world bosses: Nalak, the Storm Lord, and Oondasta
- A whole mess of changes to existing classes
- Tweaks to the pet battle system