Gaming execs: Join 180 select leaders
from King, Glu, Rovio, Unity, Facebook, and more to plan your path to global domination in 2015. GamesBeat Summit
is invite-only -- apply here
. Ticket prices increase
on March 6 Pacific!
Update: The contest is now over. Thanks for playing!
A physics-based puzzler and the return of an intrepid squid are the subjects of today’s prizes. For the last day of our contest, we have one game for the Nintendo Wii U and one title for the Nintendo 3DS:
Entering is simple:
- Hop on Twitter and follow @GamesBeat, so we can notify you via direct message if you won.
- Tweet this message to help spread the word (changing the name of the game to the one you want from the list above):
Dear @GamesBeat, I want Puddle! http://wp.me/p1re2-2FuH #gamesbeatgiveaways
- You can submit one entry per game, but anything more will disqualify you.
- We’ll message the winners (chosen at random) shortly after midnight Pacific each day.
- You can only win once in this contest.