This sponsored post is produced by StackSocial.
It’s not often that we’re able to offer you something totally free here through our VB Store, but we’ve got one now. This bundle is loaded with hundreds of high-quality vector files, PSD files, icons and more – and for a limited time it can be yours for absolutely free!
The more you have at your disposal to use in your design work, the more creative you can be with the designs you make. This bundle offers a treasure trove of resources that you can use for much of your design needs.
You can check out the look of all the designs over at the VB Store page – but here’s a listing of what you’ll get in this free bundle (Note: Regular pricing for each item is listed in parentheses):
- 15 High-Quality iPhone and iPad Website Templates ($48.00): Need to get your app noticed on the web? We’ve got 15 sleek website templates so you can represent your iPhone and/or iPad app the right way on the web.
- 8 Clean, High-Quality Templates and UI Elements ($122.00): If you’ve been looking to give your design tools that extra edge this is a great little package of 8 clean templates (including PSD files) that will help you complete your next design project.
- The Creative WordPress Theme plus 40 other top designer assets ($35.00): This package of designer assets makes this freebie bundle one for the taking! It includes a premium WordPress theme and 40 other high-quality assets that will strengthen any designers’ repertoire.
- 200+ Vector Icons, 30+ Textures, and dozens of other design assets ($27.00): Inspired by the icons seen on park service signage, we decided to create our own set of 50 outdoor-themed icons. Included in the set are icons related to weather, navigation, camping and outdoor recreation. The icons were designed with scalability in mind and have been created on a 32×32 pixel grid.
- Over 80 Commercial Use Fonts ($15.00): There’s no quicker way to polish up a design like a nice, unique font. This isn’t just another font pack with negligible differentiating fonts.. Each included font has it’s own distinct features that will add a ton of variety to your designs. Don’t sweat copyrights – these bad boys include a commercial license so you can use them for any and all your design needs.
- 9 Premium Fonts from Andre Zottolo ($10.00): When it comes to fonts, it’s the more the merrier right? Now you can stack up on 9 more premium fonts with this pack compliments of Artist of Design! These fonts were created with design in mind and are sure to add some pizzaz to your next project. (And again, the commercial license included.)
You’ll also get these free bonus resources:
- 30+ Beautiful Grunge Textures…and more: Shiny and glossy design elements are now officially outdated… but just like retro is becoming trendy again, grunge is on the up and up! Bring 90’s grunge back in style with this fantastically grungy design pack!
- 20 Vector Silhouettes and 20 Cool Grunge Elements: Have you ever dreamt about owning 20 beautiful grunge graphics…or perhaps 20 clean silhouette graphics? Probably not, but that’s okay because we just want to make sure we have you covered from all designer angles.
- 300 Smooth iOS Tab Bar Icons: As a designer, you can never have enough icons. These icons and symbols are designed for Apple iPhone and iPad app development. They are pixel perfect and contain alpha transparency which follow all the requirements provided by Apple.
You’ve got nothing to lose and a lot to gain by picking up this bundle. But it’s only around for a few days. When it’s gone…it’s gone. So grab this VB Store offer and get some excellent resources to add to your design arsenal while you can!
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company, which is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact email@example.com.
VentureBeat and marketing technology analyst David Raab are working on a new Marketing Automation usage and ROI study
. If you currently use a marketing automation system, help us out by answering the survey.
If you do, we'll share the resulting data with you.