This sponsored post is produced by UKTI.
The UK is at the forefront of technology and creativity in Europe, with a wealth of business opportunities. It has a dynamic, entrepreneurial climate, attracting talent from across the EU and beyond. UK Trade & Investment is looking for one of the USA’s most promising innovative technology companies to introduce to the UK’s vibrant tech community.
Tell us why your company is ready for a UK Global adventure.
The winner will be invited on a tailored business trip to the UK , including a Premium Economy flight sponsored by Virgin Atlantic Airways.
- Spend 3 days in the UK and open up your business to global opportunities.
- Receive advice and mentoring from business specialists who have helped hundreds of USA businesses go global.
- Meet & network with world-class investors, incubators and companies.
- Starting in London, discover some of the UK’s tech hubs, the most vibrant and innovative in Europe.
Entries must be received by March 31 2013. Click here and register to enter.
Restrictions apply. Trade promotion only. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Some of the reasons to choose the UK to help grow your business:
- The UK is rated as one of the easiest countries in Europe to do business.
- The UK has world-class universities and a proven research base.
- The UK has the lowest barriers to entrepreneurship in the world and a low rate of corporation tax – just 21% by 2014.
- The UK is a global transport hub, with more than 20 international airports and the Channel Tunnel.
Photo by Jason Hawkes.
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company, which is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact email@example.com.