This sponsored post is produced by StackSocial.
This VentureBeat offer offers the top voice recognition software out on the market – Dragon Dictate for Mac 3 — and for 50% off the regular price…just $100!
Now that Dictation is part of the latest Mac OS, you can do a lot more with voice-to-text. But you can’t exactly execute commands. At least not without an app like Dragon Dictate that can take dictation to a whole new level.
Here are just some of the features of Dragon Dictate 3:
- Ignite Productivity with Fast, Accurate Dictation: Say words and watch them appear on your computer screen — three times faster than typing — with up to 99% recognition accuracy right out of the box. Correcting or revising your dictated text is simple with a new, more powerful correction interface that lets you quickly edit words or phrases.
- Ignite Convenience Using Your Favorite Mac Applications: Dragon Dictate for Mac 3 goes beyond simple speech-to-text, and gives you control in more applications so that you can simply speak to do more than ever before. You can use it with virtually any Mac application, including Microsoft Word and Excel, TextEdit, Notepad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and even Mail.app. Want to post to Facebook or Twitter by voice? You can do that.
- Ignite Proficiency and Ease of Use Right Out of the Box: Thanks to the new interactive tutorial’s simulations, you can learn and practice good dictation, correction and editing habits so that you can create text efficiently within just a few minutes.
- Ignite Freedom and Comfort at Your Mac: Say goodbye to repetitive stress injuries. Use your Mac in a comfortable, ergonomic way without being tied to your keyboard and mouse. Open applications or folders, select menu items, click or move the mouse, press keys, switch from one application to another or create custom voice commands to execute multiple steps by voice. Use your Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch (4th gen) or your compatible Android device as a wireless microphone over Wi-Fi for optimal convenience. Wideband Bluetooth support delivers outstanding wireless performance with no training required.
- Ignite Mobility for Productivity On the Go: Dictate into a Nuance-approved digital voice recorder or use the free Dragon Recorder app to capture high-quality audio files using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch (4th gen). Dragon Dictate will transcribe the recorded audio files when you connect to your Mac. These mobile recording capabilities enable you to capture thoughts from anywhere, at any time while they’re still fresh in your mind to produce detailed, high-quality reports, papers, proposals, meeting minutes, and more.
The digital version of Dragon Dictate allows you to use your Mac’s built-in mic or an external mic to help you deliver demands to your Mac. (Please note: The digital version doesn’t include an external USB headset but the boxed version does. Click here to buy the boxed version – shipping will cost $9.95.)
Tell your computer to open your email and write an email and that’s what it will do. Need to draft up an email for work or write a paper for school? Don’t bother typing it because Dragon Dictate will help you get it done in lightning speed. Just read your text aloud and watch the magic appear before your eyes right on your computer screen.
You’ll get all of this with this great offer for just $100 – but you won’t be able to get it for long! Head over to the VB Store now and take dictation on the Mac to new heights today!
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company, which is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile developer or publisher? VentureBeat is studying mobile app analytics.
Fill out our 5-minute survey
, and we'll share the data with you.