This sponsored post is produced by StackSocial.
There’s no doubt that “name your own price” bundles are becoming increasingly popular, so we’re bringing one to VentureBeat with The Name Your Own Price Designer Bundle.
Here’s how it works: You pay what you want for 3 different designer assets and if you pay more than the average price, you’ll receive all 10! It’s as simple as that. After purchasing, you’ll get instant access to all of the designer assets included in this bundle. And don’t forget – people have worked hard to build these assets. Pay a price you feel represents their efforts.
Here’s what is included in this tremendous package (Note: Regular pricing is in parentheses):
- The FontPack Pro Master Collection ($300): Never buy another font again because with over 6,200 fonts you’re gong to have a premium fit for any occasion. Each font includes a 10 user, commercial use license so you can use the fonts in a variety of for-profit, commercial or personal projects across your organization. Installed fonts work in all applications including Quark, Adobe, Microsoft, iLife, iWork and more.
- High Quality App Graphics ($32): Need some user-friendly solutions for your sketches of web design, app ideas, or icon designs? This product package comes with a sleek and easy-to-use sketchbook so you can show off all your designs. This great little package includes designer assets that will benefit any designer that works with either iOS/OS X and/or Android based projects on a daily basis.
- WebDesign ($50): When you have to build a website, choose the web developer’s tool that has been trusted by Mac users for over 10 years. WebDesign offers the best balance between website design and HTML authoring, offering over 20 pre-built website templates while still giving you the flexibility to edit your website’s source code. And unlike other tools, WebDesign doesn’t limit you in any way and gives you complete control over your website design and layout.
- Unique Texture Sets ($143): Use these high resolution textures to create super cool effect to use on your templates, in your business, and with your art work. These are highly detailed textures are packed with tons of layers that help give you another dimension to add to your art.
- Minimalistic Website Templates ($75): These easy-to-customize templates are worth the price of this bundle alone so be sure to check out what’s all included on the Deals Hub so you can take advantage of this amazing offer.
- The Photography Actions Bundle ($18): This bundle is filled with 72 actionable edits that will give you the upper edge on all of your photos. There’s a diverse range of photo effects here, all you’ll ever need for your photographs. Take your creative freedom and combine them with these effects to create unique results!
- Flash Decompiler Trillix ($80): SWF Decompiler Trillix Mac (former SWF to FLA Converter) converts Adobe Flash SWF files back into FLA format and SWF files created in Flex back to Flex sources, which can be easily edited in native Flash or Flex environment. Every group of objects such as morphs, shapes, texts, fonts, sounds, scripts, etc., are placed in separate FLA library groups with appropriate names, which makes using and working with the resulting FLA file much easier.
- ButtonDesign For Mac ($20): When you need to add those final touches to your website, ButtonDesign is here to help. Creating professional looking buttons with mouse over and mouse down transitions is simple and appealing. Choose from over 75 included templates, add your unique touch, then export your buttons as standard based Cascading Style Sheets and HTML.
- Beautiful WordPress Themes ($18): Have you been looking for two clean & responsive WP themes to change up your flare? You’re found them. Check out the look and feel of these two themes (Phototopia and Deliciously Simple) at the Deals page.
- CollageFactory Pro ($30): CollageFactory Pro is a powerful combination of photo collage maker and greeting card creator. With CollageFactory, you can make photo collages and holiday e-greeting cards effortlessly.
We’re also giving the chance to help out others while you help yousrself with this iPhone Hacks Deals offer. We’ve chosen three charities (Child’s Play Charity, World Wildlife Fund, and Creative Commons) that we believe make a significant, positive impact across the globe. 10% of your entire purchase will go to help the charity you chose from the three options available.
So what are you waiting for?Visit the VB Store and pick up The Name Your Own Price Designer Bundle while you still can!
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company, which is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile developer or publisher? VentureBeat is studying mobile app analytics.
Fill out our 5-minute survey
, and we'll share the data with you.