This sponsored post is produced by StackSocial.
This VentureBeat offer provides you with a skill-building course that could set you up for web dominance. With The HTML5 and CSS3 Code Bundle you’ll be on your way to just that…and for only $59 to boot!
The amazing video course bundle covers each language in great detail, reviewing best practices and modern principles. You’ll learn HTML5 and how to implement new structural elements and the importance of a document outline.
The HTML5 and CSS3 Code Bundle has a lot to offer, including:
- HTML5 Fundamentals (3 hours/$49 value): HTML markup is at the core of any web site or web application and this course will teach you the fundamentals of HTML5. It doesn’t matter if you use Dreamweaver or Text edit, we’ll show you exactly what you need to know. You will learn how to properly define your HTML markup and follow the standards, how to create headings, lists, and tables. We’ll also show you how to properly add plug-in content like Flash into your pages as well. Along the way, you will also learn what NOT to do in your HTML.
- HTML5 Structure and Semantics (2.75 hours/$49 value): HTML5 not only offers the widely known new features like native support for video and interactivity, but it also offers new elements that provide more meaning to user agents. In this course you will gain a greater understanding of HTML5 to create more meaningful web pages with the new semantic-based structural elements. You will learn how to properly structure an HTML page by grouping content in a logical semantic based approach.
- CSS3 Fundamentals (3.5 hours/$49 value): In this course, Train Simple reviews the core concepts of the Cascading Style Sheet language. Specifically you’ll look at the various ways to write selectors to target content within an HTML document, and how to address conflicting styles with an in-depth discussion on the cascade, inheritance, and specificity. After this course you’ll be well on your way to mastering CSS.
- CSS3 Box Model (1.75 hours/$49 value): This CSS box model describes the rectangular boxes that are generated for elements. Understanding it’s properties and how they interact with other elements on the page are critical when creating layouts. In this course we review the 5 main properties of the box model, and what they do to the elements size. We also cover how to work with the background property, to set color and background images.
- CSS3 Typography (2.25 hours/$49 value): Learn how to successfully manipulate text in an HTML document using CSS. Here you’ll see how to perform basic text modifications, establish the appropriate type unit, and integrate web fonts using the @font-face declaration and hosted service solutions.
- CSS Layouts (4 hours/$69 value): CSS3 Layouts covers basic layout principles. This course will provide you with crucial page layout skills such as floats and positioning. We will show you how to implement these techniques to create fixed, fluid, and responsive layouts with CSS. This course, of all our CSS courses, unlocks the mystery of making your content appear where you want it in the browser.
This bundle is designed to get you up and coding HTML5 and CSS3 in no time! The fundamentals of HTML and CSS are also included, so even beginners can start to code their own world. Plus, you’ll own each course so you can watch the content as many times as necessary and whenever (and wherever) you want – and all sample files are included. (For all other important reminders and details surrounding this offer, check out the VB Store page.)
Train Simple has assembled this bundle. Intel, Disney, Yahoo, Boeing, MIT, eBay, AT&T, NASA, and HP have used their training, while top universities such as UCLA and USC have as well. Those big names simply scratch the surface – Train Simple knows their stuff and are trusted by large companies and top universities to help them with their training needs.
Featuring 7 courses and over 18 hours of actionable video instruction, The HTML5 and CSS3 Code Bundle is a steal at just $59! But this offer won’t last long. Pick up this video bundle at the VB Store and begin coding with confidence today!
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company, which is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact email@example.com.
VentureBeat and marketing technology analyst David Raab are working on a new Marketing Automation usage and ROI study
. If you currently use a marketing automation system, help us out by answering the survey.
If you do, we'll share the resulting data with you.