This sponsored post is produced by StackSocial.
Want to get an iPhone or iPad app on the App Store, but don’t want to take the extensive process to learn how to code it? Have you considered outsourcing it, but don’t want to fork over the cash to build it? Then this is the course for you.
With this course, you’ll learn how to build and release an iPhone or iPad app from scratch with absolutely no programming required. And VentureBeat has it for the low price of $79 – but only for a limited time.
This online course is jam-packed with more than 180 step-by-step video tutorials where you will learn how to prototype, design, and release apps for the App Store.
Who is this course for?
- Beginners who want to make and release apps today
- People who want to release apps and add them to their resume
- People who want to start making money by making apps for other people
- Designers who want to rapid prototype app ideas
- Small businesses who don’t want to hire a developer
What will you learn?
- How to prototype, design, and release apps into the app store
- The entire process from idea creation to production to release
- How to avoid and overcome app development pitfalls
- How to create a mock proposal to potential clients so you can start making apps for other people
Who created this course?
John Bura is the man behind this course – and he is a master of his craft. Not only has he been developing games and apps since 1997 but he’s also been teaching for the last 10 and now is the proud owner of Mammoth Interactive.
His company produces leading technologies for XBOX 360, the iPhone & iPad, Android, and HTML 5. His positive energy has been pumped into more than 40 commercial games and several of his games have risen to #1 in the Mac App Store.
What you’ll need
- A Mac computer
- Recommended to use Apple’s Lion OS X operating system along with the most current version of Xcode (free in the App Store)
- Sign up for a free Buzztouch account (web-based software you’ll use to create your apps)
- A developer’s account (you can sign up in the Mac App Store)
Note: You can get all of the important reminders surrounding this offer by visiting the VB Store page.
This course will put you in a great position to learn the entire process from idea creation to production to release. And while every project has pitfalls, this course will provide you with creative and technical commentary that is designed to help you avoid the pitfalls of production.
This course provides a whole lot for very little cost thanks to VentureBeat. It normally sells for $497, but for a very limited time, we’ve got it on special just for you…for only $79. Grab it from the VB Store while you can!
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company, which is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact email@example.com.
We're studying digital marketing compensation: how much companies pay CMOs, CDOs, VPs of marketing, and more
, with ChiefDigitalOfficer. Help us out by filling out the survey
, and we'll share the results with you.