Gaming execs: Join 180 select leaders
from King, Glu, Rovio, Unity, Facebook, and more to plan your path to global domination in 2015. GamesBeat Summit
is invite-only -- apply here
. Ticket prices increase
on March 6 Pacific!
Grand Theft Auto V is only a few months away from release. In September, we will get the chance to head to Los Santos for all the car-jacking fun we could ask for.
Today, developer Rockstar revealed that you don’t have to pay just $60 for Grand Theft Auto V. For $80, you can grab a Special Edition version of the game. For a whopping $150, you can get the Collector’s Edition.
For those 18-to-34 year-old gamers with disposable income, here is what comes in the Special Edition:
- Grand Theft Auto V game in collectible SteelBook case with exclusive art.
- Poster-sized blueprint map of Los Santos.
- In-game boost that will approve the regeneration time of the special-ability meter.
- Trials mode for the stunt plane.
- Bonus in-game outfits, tattoos, and more.
- Additional weapons including pistol, shotgun, and hammer.
The Collector’s Edition includes all of the above and the following:
- GTA V branded security-deposit bag and key.
- GTA V Los Santos branded ball cap
- Classic GTA characters in GTA Online
- Unique in-game vehicles and garage property
Both of these special releases will accompany the standard GTA V game on Sept. 17 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. They are available for preorder now.