This sponsored post is produced by Flurry.
Welcome to The Mobile Consumer Age, where over a billion consumers use apps on their smartphones and tablets more than 150 times per day. In this age, entire sectors of the economy — from retail, communications, and media to lifestyle, travel, and entertainment — will be created, destroyed, reshaped, or re-imagined.
On June 13 in NYC, SourceDigital13 is gathering leading brands, agencies, press, and industry experts to explore the opportunities and risks created by one of the most significant shifts in consumer behavior ever witnessed: The Mobile Consumer Age. You can find a complete conference agenda here.
VentureBeat friends can attend for just $199, a discount of two thirds off, for a day of invaluable learning and networking. Just use “SD13_VentureBeatGuest” as a discount code when you register.
- Union Square Ventures, Fred Wilson, Managing Partner
- The Wall Street Journal, Spencer Ante, NY Deputy Bureau Chief
- NBC Universal, Alan Wurtzel, President, Research
- CBS Interactive, Marc DeBevoise, EVP & GM, Entertainment, Sports & News
- Starcom MediaVest Group, Mohan Renganathan, SVP, Group Director, Digital & Innovation
- American Express, Stefan Happ, SVP & General Manager, U.S. Payment Options
- The New York Times Company, Michael Zimbalist, VP Research & Development
- JP Morgan Chase, Stacey Warwick, Head of Content Strategy & Operations
- AdWeek, Mike Shields, Digital Editor
- OMD, Ben Winkler, Chief Digital Officer & Manging Director
- Mondelēz International, Bonin Bough, VP Global Media & Consumer Engagement
- National Hockey League, Christopher Golier, VP Mobile Marketing & Strategy
- Ad Age, John McDermott, Reporter
- InterWest Partners, Keval Desai, Partner
- Design Within Reach, Mark Simmons, VP Marketing & eCommerce
- Ansible, JiYoung Kim, SVP Strategy & Creative
- Gilt Groupe, Jason John, VP Mobile and Online Marketing
- MediaVest, Ritu Trivedi, SVP Digital Strategy & Partnerships
- Fandango, Adam Rockmore, VP Marketing
- The Weather Company, Alex Linde, VP Digital Monetization
- Digitas, Chia Chen, SVP Mobile Practice Lead
- Groupon, David Katz, VP & GM Mobile
- Conde Nast, Hal Danziger, VP Digital Products & Platforms
- Razorfish, Jeremy Lockhorn, VP Emerging Media
- M&C Saatchi Mobile, Gabriel Cheng, Media Director
- Business Insider, Nicholas Carlson, Deputy Editor
- AppNation, Drew Ianni, Founder & CEO
- Flurry, Simon Khalaf, President & CEO
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company that is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact email@example.com.