This sponsored post is produced by the CEA Research Summit.
Kick off CE Week in New York by attending the 2013 CEA Research Summit presented by The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)® on June 24 at The High Line Hotel. CEA’s Research Summit is a distinctive single-day event designed to give executives from diverse industries timely intelligence on the unique and important market trends and transformations emerging in the consumer electronics industry.
The summit will take a data-centric approach, offering insights through a mix of quantitative and qualitative data that only CEA can provide. Featuring a mix of presentations and panel sessions we will explore imminent changes on the horizon, and provide an early view of future trends and inflection points. Separate registration for Research Summit is required.
Register with code: VB622 and receive $50 off the published registration fees: (https://ceresearchsummit.ontrackevents.com/admin/admin.cfm)
- Stephen Baker, The NPD Group
- Chris Chinnock, Insight Media
- Jordan Crook, TechCrunch
- Al DiGuido, Optimus Publishing
- Shawn DuBravac, Consumer Electronics Association
- Chris Ely, Consumer Electronics Association
- Steve Koenig, Consumer Electronics Association
- Jason Krebs, Blip
- Paul Murphy, Betaworks
- Sean Murphy, Consumer Electronics Association
- Ross Rubin, Reticle Research
- Randy Schrock, MDS Marketing
- Steve Smith, TWICE
- Jay Vandenbree, LG Electronics USA
- Dana Wollman, Engadget
- Jonathan Yarmis (aka Doctor Disruptive), Independent Industry Analyst
Sponsored posts are content that has been produced by a company, which is either paying for the post or has a business relationship with VentureBeat, and they’re always clearly marked. The content of news stories produced by our editorial team is never influenced by advertisers or sponsors in any way. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.