Join 180 select leaders from King, Glu, Rovio, Unity, Facebook, and more at GamesBeat Summit
. This is an invite-only event so apply now
Sony Computer Entertainment is teaming up with GameStop and Amazon to offer special preorder exclusives for the publisher’s upcoming PlayStation 3 racer Gran Turismo 6, which is due out this holiday.
No matter where gamers preorder, Sony will bundle a special four-car pack that includes a BMW Z4 GT3 ’11, a Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 ’13, a Tesla Model S Signature Performance ’13, and a Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) ’14.
Above: The high-performance version of Tesla Model S.
Image Credit: Sony Computer Entertainment
At GameStop, GT6 perorders will come with a 20 unique vehicles. The retailer will also have an exclusive 15th Anniversary Edition version that will come with an extra 16 cars and in-game items and customization options. Sony isn’t revealing which cars will come with the 15th Anniversary Edition yet, but here is a list of the 20 cars that come with GameStop preorders:
- BMW Z4 GT3 2011
- Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 2013
- Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (C7) 2014
- Tesla Motors Model S Signature Performance 2013
- Alfa Romeo TZ3 Stradale 2011
- Alpine A110 1600S 1968
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage 2010
- Audi R8 LMS ultra 2012
- Ford Focus ST 2013
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 2013
- Honda HSV-010 (SUPER GT) 2011
- KTM X-BOW R
- Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 2011
- Lexus IS F Racing Concept 2008
- Lotus Europa (type54) 1968
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2011
- Renault Sport Megane Trophy V6 2011
- SRT Viper GTS 2013
- TRD 86 Racing 2008
- Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Race Car 2008
Amazon is probably for Gran Turismo fans that want to make their own car-purchasing decisions. Gamers that preorder through the online retailer will get $1 million in in-game credit to spend on whatever they want. Of course, it also comes with the aforementioned four-car preorder pack.