Gaming execs: Join 180 select leaders
from King, Glu, Rovio, Unity, Facebook, and more to plan your path to global domination in 2015. GamesBeat Summit
is invite-only -- apply here
. Ticket prices increase
on March 6 Pacific!
This contest is now closed.
I would love to somehow connect the 4th of July with a zombie-themed game like The Walking Dead, but I’ve got nothing. You’ll just have to accept that we’ve randomly picked today to give out download codes for 400 Days, the newest episode for Telltale Game’s acclaimed adventure series.
We’ve got three codes each for the Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network, and Steam versions. Want one? Then follow the rules below:
- Follow us on Twitter (@GamesBeat). Not only is it the best way to get instant updates on all of our game coverage, but it’s also important when we need to direct message you if you win.
- Tweet the below message, changing the platform (360, PS3, PC) for whichever you want:
I want @GamesBeat to give me The Walking Dead: 400 Days for PC: http://wp.me/p1re2-3fm4 #gamesbeatgiveaway
- We will contact the winners on Twitter after the contest ends at the end of the week.
- Remember that 400 Days is downloadable content. You need to at least own Episode One of The Walking Dead to play it.
- The PSN codes will only work for North American accounts. The XBLA and Steam codes will work worldwide.
- Entering more than once a day will disqualify you.
Thanks, good luck, and enjoy the holiday!