Gaming is in its golden age, and big and small players alike are maneuvering like kings and queens in A Game of Thrones. Register now for our GamesBeat 2015
event, Oct. 12-Oct.13, where we'll explore strategies in the new world of gaming.
This contest is now closed.
I would love to somehow connect the 4th of July with a zombie-themed game like The Walking Dead, but I’ve got nothing. You’ll just have to accept that we’ve randomly picked today to give out download codes for 400 Days, the newest episode for Telltale Game’s acclaimed adventure series.
We’ve got three codes each for the Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network, and Steam versions. Want one? Then follow the rules below:
- Follow us on Twitter (@GamesBeat). Not only is it the best way to get instant updates on all of our game coverage, but it’s also important when we need to direct message you if you win.
- Tweet the below message, changing the platform (360, PS3, PC) for whichever you want:
I want @GamesBeat to give me The Walking Dead: 400 Days for PC: http://wp.me/p1re2-3fm4 #gamesbeatgiveaway
- We will contact the winners on Twitter after the contest ends at the end of the week.
- Remember that 400 Days is downloadable content. You need to at least own Episode One of The Walking Dead to play it.
- The PSN codes will only work for North American accounts. The XBLA and Steam codes will work worldwide.
- Entering more than once a day will disqualify you.
Thanks, good luck, and enjoy the holiday!