Microsoft today revealed the games that it and its publishing partners plan to release for Xbox One on the next-gen console’s still unspecified launch day.
The list is 23 games deep and includes major first- and third-party games. Microsoft, Ubisoft, Activision, and Electronic Arts all have multiple games hitting alongside the system.
Interestingly, Ubisoft’s open-world hacking game Watch Dogs is included in the launch-day list, but it isn’t due out until Nov. 19. This would seem to suggest that Xbox One won’t hit the market until at least that day, but it’s also possible that this list is only tentative and could change.
Check out all 23 games:
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- Battlefield 4 (Electronic Arts)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- Crimson Dragon (Microsoft Studios)
- Dead Rising 3 (Microsoft Studios)
- FIFA 14 (Electronic Arts)
- Fighter Within (Ubisoft)
- Forza Motorsport 5 (Microsoft Studios)
- Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- Killer Instinct (Microsoft Studios)
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- Lococycle (Microsoft Studios)
- Madden NFL 25 (Electronic Arts)
- NBA 2K14 (2K Sports)
- NBA Live 14 (Electronic Arts)
- Need for Speed Rivals (Electronic Arts)
- Peggle 2 (Electronic Arts)
- Powerstar Golf (Microsoft Studios)
- Ryse: Son of Rome (Microsoft Studios)
- Skylanders: Swap Force (Activision)
- Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
- Zoo Tycoon (Microsoft Studios)
- Zumba Fitness: World Party (Majesco)
Marketing technologist? We're studying the big marketing clouds
Fill out our 5-minute survey
, and we'll share the data with you.