NOTE: GrowthBeat -- VentureBeat's provocative new marketing-tech event -- is a week away! We've gathered the best and brightest to explore the data, apps, and science of successful marketing. Get the full scoop here, and grab your tickets while they last.
We’re on the hunt for a skilled graphic design intern to take work on a number of meaningful projects for multiple departments, such as sales, marketing, and events.
This is a great opportunity to build your portfolio with real work for a well-known brand and top technology news site. In addition, the internship will provide real world experience, guidance, and design development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- logo design
- website creative elements
- marketing materials, including the production of world-class sales and branding materials
- event-related display elements both online and onsite
- building wireframes and mockups for new online programs, features, and products
- working with development team to implement various design projects
Does this sound like you? You’re someone who can quickly pick up on brand style and enjoys working in a fast paced environment. You’re top of your class and love producing beautiful, clean, and simple design. You take pride in your work, and this is demonstrated through your attention to detail.
- two to three years of study/experience in graphic design
- proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Powerpoint, Pages, InDesign, Word
- work from the VentureBeat office in downtown San Francisco
This position is ideal for a graduate level student — or a distinguished junior/senior in college — who is looking to develop their personal portfolio with high quality work for a known and respected brand. The start date is ASAP, and the intern will be paid hourly.
If interested, send some examples of your work, along with your resume to email@example.com with “GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN POSITION” in the subject line.
We're studying digital marketing compensation: how much companies pay CMOs, CDOs, VPs of marketing, and more
, with ChiefDigitalOfficer. Help us out by filling out the survey
, and we'll share the results with you.