Gaming execs: Join 180 select leaders
from King, Glu, Rovio, Unity, Facebook, and more to plan your path to global domination in 2015. GamesBeat Summit
is invite-only -- apply here
. Ticket prices increase
on March 6 Pacific!
We’re on the hunt for a skilled graphic design intern to take work on a number of meaningful projects for multiple departments, such as sales, marketing, and events.
This is a great opportunity to build your portfolio with real work for a well-known brand and top technology news site. In addition, the internship will provide real world experience, guidance, and design development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- logo design
- website creative elements
- marketing materials, including the production of world-class sales and branding materials
- event-related display elements both online and onsite
- building wireframes and mockups for new online programs, features, and products
- working with development team to implement various design projects
Does this sound like you? You’re someone who can quickly pick up on brand style and enjoys working in a fast paced environment. You’re top of your class and love producing beautiful, clean, and simple design. You take pride in your work, and this is demonstrated through your attention to detail.
- two to three years of study/experience in graphic design
- proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Powerpoint, Pages, InDesign, Word
- work from the VentureBeat office in downtown San Francisco
This position is ideal for a graduate level student — or a distinguished junior/senior in college — who is looking to develop their personal portfolio with high quality work for a known and respected brand. The start date is ASAP, and the intern will be paid hourly.
If interested, send some examples of your work, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN POSITION” in the subject line.
VentureBeat is studying social media marketing tools
, and we’ll share the data with you.