Join 180 select leaders from King, Glu, Rovio, Unity, Facebook, and more at GamesBeat Summit
. This is an invite-only event so apply now
We’re almost a month away from Battlefield 4’s Oct. 29 multiplatform release, so now is as good a time as any for publisher EA to give us a little peak at all the different ways we’ll be shooting each other and blowing things up.
The newest installment in the multplayer-shooter series has seven different game modes, all of which you can play on the 10 maps available at launch. Below is a brief description of each multiplayer variant from EA:
- Conquest: All-out vehicle warfare mixed with intense infantry action across land, air, and sea.
- Domination: Fast-paced infantry variant of Conquest.
- Obliteration: Mad dash in vehicles and on foot to deliver explosives.
- Defuse: Competitive close-quarters combat.
- Team Deathmatch: The classic shooter mode – Battlefield 4 style.
- Rush: Fight deep into enemy territory by detonating their M-COM stations.
- Squad Deathmatch: Four squads fight on the ground with limited vehicle support in a race to the top of the leaderboard.
You can try all these modes yourself when Battlefield 4 releases on PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 on Oct. 29. PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions will launch with those systems.
Powered by VBProfiles